Sunday, October 28, 2007

Busy life with the Waffle Monster!



So, we gave Emmy some waffles for breakfest last week, and it was a big hit. She loved it as do I! I have never seen her stuff her face like this before with food, she REALLY liked the waffles. She can be quite passionate about her food.

Its been a busy week for us all. Bekah has been extremely wonderfull as usual as a mom by toggling between a busy mother / housewife and work. Watching Emmy alone can be a handful as she explores everything, and loves to destroy anything. As for me, Im done with my midterms, and I did fantastic! They were harder than I thought, but I overcame that and did well. School is going great and I am enjoying the program.

I went to an ASU game last saturday night with my brother-in-law Layn, and my father-in-law Roger, where the Sun Devils beat out Cal state bears. It was a great game and had a good time with the family.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I love that top picture of her. Too cute!

Dannenbergs said...

Yeah for midterms being over and yeah for syrup covered waffles! Both make life worthwhile.