Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Dan!!!

This is a post to my wonderful husband Dan. Today is his birthday, and I hope its a good one for him. He is such a wonderful husband and father, he deserves the best birthday. He is so busy, and accomplishes so much in school, church callings, as a friend, father and husband. I appreciate him so much, and just want him to know it. I am not the best at telling him how much I appreciate him, or at thanking him for all he does. This is a hard time in our lives, we are both gone so much just trying to make the ends of our student loans meet :) I know this is a temporary stage, and I know it will end, but really I feel we are enjoying it despite its challenges.

Thanks for being wonderful Dan -- We love you -- Bekah and Emmy

3 comments:

danberg said...

Happy Birthday to my great brother-in-law! This family wouldn't be complete without you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dan! I hope you have a great day. Try to stay away from excessive milkshake drinking.

Love, Your Cousin Cathi

Lisa said...

OK, Happt late birthday Dan..... but, come on Bekah:) No posts since April 4th? ha ha Snap to it!