Saturday, June 14, 2008

New in the life of EMMY

Not much up here lately, I have been busy getting my summer camp started. Dan is working early mornings and then is home with Emmy while I head to work. Its been a pretty busy summer so far! Emmy is adjusting to Mommy being gone five or six hours a day by not sleeping and being a stinker for her Daddy sometimes.
Emmy's new favorite things are her Manny doll and her Mickey shirt! Grandpa Dannenberg really wanted to get her a Manny doll, and since they didn't have one at Disney World (yeah right?) - he found one at the mall in Baton Rouge the day they returned home and bought it for her! It was love at first sight! Thanks Grandpa!!! Also, he bought her a Mickey shirt at Disney World, but the one she liked was too big, so we figured she could wear it as a night shirt until she grows a bit. She loves her shirt, and has even learned how to pronounce Mickey perfectly (from Ricky to Icky to Mickey :))
She is currently cutting three teeth and has grown taller lately as well. Her hair is getting long, but not long enough to cut yet. As you can tell from the picutre, she has killer morning hair. She loves to go swimming lately, and is suffering from cabin fever like the rest of Arizona, from it being too hot outside to do anything outdoors. Maybe we'll go camping soon to someplace cooler.
Until the next post!



5 comments:

Kelly said...

ahhh I LOVE HER!! haha..

Amber said...

Cute picture. Love the bed-head! Blast the heat! That is one thing I do NOT miss about living in Arizona. But I do miss night swimming in 80 degree weather! That is one benefit to the sweltering heat during the day.

The Taylors said...

Emmy is so cute! We're certainly feeling the effects of cabin fever as well - call me if you want to go swimming again - I'm actually going to try out the Stapley pool today - maybe we could meet sometime after camp.

Anonymous said...

Hey Beckah! I havent talked to you in for ever! I love your blog. Your little girl issoooo big! Last I saw her she was a little baby. Well, I need your email adress so I can invite you to my blog. I am glad you blog maybe now we can keep in touch better! --Autumn

Marquita said...

Awww... Bekah, she's super cute! How old is she?