Thursday, December 4, 2008

So, on a side note.


What does this mean? First of all, it means that I am not immune to pregnancy tests!!! Hooray! For those of you that haven't heard the story, lets just say I have a 1 win 15 losses record with pregnancy tests, and all of the tests were taken when I was at least 3 weeks pregnant!!! So I am happy to know I don't have to get several blood tests to figure out I really am pregnant and not just going crazy! :)
Second, this means that all the tiredness and sleeping in I have been blogging about does not mean I have mono!!! With Emmy, the first trimester was the most difficult, cause I was so tired. It gets easier for me from there, even the last few weeks I am not as tired as the first few months!!!
We will be having another baby next summer, isn't that the greatest time to have a baby here? Yeah, I didn't exactly plan that very well, did I? But its okay, I will take it!

14 comments:

Katie Wells said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I thought you were pregnant! Our baby is due during the height of the summer as well. Not fun...we sure do endure a lot in order to bring children into this world. I hope your exhaustion lets up. It's not fun being tired all of the time. MISS YOU!!

Shelly said...

Yeah!!! I am so exited for you! Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving and trip! I am jelous that you get to travel on holidays. Yes we should get together soon! Call me!

Rebecca and Eric MantanoƱa said...

A BIG conrats again! Hoping for a boy or girl? Or maybe just a happy healthy pregnancy and baby? Either way, a brother or sister for Emmy will sure be lots of fun!

Bonnie said...

Congrats Bekah!! That is exciting news. I hope you are feeling as good as you can and that the pregnancy goes well.

Cari Florence said...

Congrats Bekah! How exciting!! Me, you, Jami, and Celeste are bound to have all of our future babies around the same time. Emmy is going to be thrilled to be a big sister!!

Lisa said...

Congrats!!! Oh how fun for you guys! I thought you were pregnant! Emmy will be the best little big sister ever! Do you find out the gender or will you keep it a surprise up until delivery?

the Gardners said...

Congratulations!! I'm the same way the first little bit. Totally tired! I was just thankful Tyrus was still taking 2 two hour naps a day back then! =D

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Yay! Congratulations! How fun for Emmy- and having Celeste's little one soo close!

Dannenbergs said...

Congratulations! I hope the smells this time around aren't as bothersome. We love you guys and wish you the best of luck with the upcoming months.

Kathi said...

Yea, congrats Bekah!

Austin and Maren said...

Bekah,
Congratulations from SLC!!! Way to go, we are excited for you!

Rob and Jewls said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe I just found you! JEnny B. found me through Jen and it sparked my interest and I found you! First of all...Congratulations on the pregnancy! That is great! Second of all, we'll have to get in touch...
Your daughter is gorgeous, bekah.

jewls1716@gmail.com
http://robandjewls.blogspot.com

Tina said...

HELLO!! It's Tina Thorley since you probobly don't recognize my last name. I found you from Julie. Congrats on the pregnancy! Please email me.

trmattsson@gmail.com
http://www.themattssons.blogspot.com/

Erin Nicole said...

That's awesome! Soo exciting girl!