Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Valentines

Dan and I have never been big on holidays for each other. We never go out on Valentine's Day, we never buy each other gifts. When we were dating we would make each other cards, cookies, cupcakes, and always go out to dinner. Marriage has a way of changing you, doesn't it?

Well this Valentine's Day, Dan came home from work with a gift for Emmy and Mommy! Mommy got flowers and Emmy got a huge balloon that plays music!


We both loved our gifts, and love Daddy too! It was a great day, we just hung out all afternoon as a family.

Emmy loved to run and run with her music playing balloon tailing behind her. Here is a video of it.(sorry its sideways, I'm not really that great with computers apparently!) Needless to say, by the end of the day, Daddy felt that he should have been a bit more picky in what he got Emmy for Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

hahaha, so cute! I love it.

Blake and Alisa said...

It was good to see all of your updates. Those are beautiful flowers, and the movie is so cute. Balloons are always a winner. I'm so excited that you're having another girl and will have to think of some names for you. call Autumn, she could help. i love the pancake pictures. Daddy makes the best pancakes at our house too. well i think that's it. ohhh...and the cold, i feel your pain. Brendon only has another day and a half until he's done. Ben's been done for almost a week. i can't wait for it to be warm! the cold's going around this year have been aweful. love ya guys and tell Dan i said ".....Meep" -Alisa

Jen Ketcher said...

So John got mad at me for telling you about the name Maylin. He said we have to keep the good ones to ourselves. I thought that was funny, since you and I hang out ALL the time, and all. :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I am laughing at Alisa's comment!

Erin Nicole said...

Your little girl is getting soo big. I love her long pretty hair. I am going to see Brooke today if you want to come with! Hope you are doing well friend..

:) Love ya