Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weekend in Tucson

We spent this past weekend in Tucson. It was so much fun! We had a picnic at a disc golf park, and got to watch old men hippies play disc golf (frisbee), played the train game, ate yummy chinese food at May Flower, played the train game, played cards, and played the train game. So basically we and Roger/Kelly are obsessed with the train game. It is so fun! Anyone want to play? Kelly has pictures of the picnic, I will come back and post one when I get it (Kel- if you read this before I get time to call you, will you email it to me? Thanks:). It was so much fun to spend the weekend with Roger and Kelly, they are so much fun and so easy going. Emmy really started walking so much more in the two days we were there too. I think she just really liked their cute apartment, it was small and great to walk around in for her. It was like watching pinball, she would go from one wall to another, then the cabinents, then the table..... It was cute. She had a good weekend there.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Hey Bekah I met Leah Martineau tonight. She's a sweetheart. Did you know she's pregnant with a girl due next month!? She wanted me to give you her blog address. Its is http://shaunandleahfam.blogspot.com. Love you! I'm looking forward to our IKEA visit tomorrow!

Kelly said...

yeahh!! GO TUCSON!! haha, come anytime! and yes i will get those to you or you can get them when we see you this weekend!

Leah Martineau said...

Bekah, how are you!!! Your sister was so cute as well and I'm so glad I ran into her. Holy cow, Emmy is so cute and looks like her daddy. Yes we should get together sometime. I'm so glad you have a blog as well so now I can keep tabs on ya =)

Ok love to hear from you soon. =) Leah
ps I'm going to add you as one of my links if that is alright!!