Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our little mover

Emmy is so fun, never a dull moment with her. She is walking so well, and she has always been a dancer and more so now that she's on her feet. This is of her and her favorite blanket, which she lately wears as a cape. She is watching the Backyardigans on Nick Jr. She doesn't watch a whole lot of TV, but she loves Little Einsteins, Backyardigans, and a show called Yo Gabba Gabba, which you all need to look up on You Tube. Yo Gabba Gabba is a techno music show for kids, it is really weird but Emmy loves to dance to the beat. She doesn't dance a whole lot in this segment, but its all I could catch on film, she's camera shy.


Align Center

4 comments:

Dannenbergs said...

Yeah for Emmy! I am so excited for you to have a walker. I think it's a lot of fun. I love the Charlie Chaplan walk. :)

Dannenbergs said...

Oh, and Yo Gabba Gabba is the funkiest show. It's almost embarrassing to watch. It's like going on a first date to a movie with lots of bathroom humor; it's just awkward.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cute dancer. Love the cape thing (of course I would since we gave her the blanket! ;-)

BTW that thank you note you sent us was amazing! Such neat handwriting.

Have you tried any Bear in the Big Blue House with Emmy? Anastasia loves it because it has bears in it - she is quite attached to the two teddy bears she has. Apparently their potty training one is great, I'm gonna get that one soon and start practicing - we are getting tired of trying to control a rolling toddler on the changing table!

-Cathi

Tawnya said...

Bekah - I'm so glad you found me on Leah's site. I can't believe Emmy is one already!! she is so cute, it's fun to see other babies and know what I have to look forward to. As soon as i get up the courage to leave the house with the tiny babies we'll have to get together.

Tawnya