Friday, February 1, 2008

PIGTAILS!!!!

Well, Emmy's has always had hair, and her mommy finally decided to do something with it! I think she looks so much bigger with pigtails for some reason, I guess more grown up. I thought she would pull out the hairholders and eat them or something, but she is really good -- she just forgets they are there, it's great. She is so much fun at this stage, really understanding and responding to all my questions. She knows animals sounds for sheep, cow, and monkey, and is just a happy cute little girl. I am so blessed to have her, and to be able to be home with her all the time. She is such a great baby girl.
We went to the park the other day, and it was the first time since she started walking. Within the first 90 seconds at the park, she fell and scraped her face. Thus, the big red mark on her left cheek. She loved walking around at the park, had a great time.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

whoa!! she does look so much older with piggys!! Sad! she cant grow up!! i miss her so much! and you and Dan of course ;) I love yall.. cant wait to come down again!

Celeste said...

I love it when she has pigtails. I am surprised though that she hasn't pulled them out & eaten them! Hahaha/

Anonymous said...

Awe....so cute.

Don't you wonder if someone is going to call child abuse on you sometime? That always occurs to me when Anastasia gets a bruise, somebody is going to turn me in (LOL!).

Cathi