Monday, February 11, 2008

Yea for Baby Einstein!


Lately Emmy has really gotten into the Baby Einstein videos. She always would watch part of them, but now she really seems to enjoy them. She is so funny, I can hardly get her to sit still until we turn on a DVD and sit her down on a pillow with a blanket, juice, and a snack. Then she will just sit and veg out for the whole twenty or so minutes the video is playing. It is a nice little break at night when she is getting tired, but not quite ready for bed, or when I'm trying to cook dinner and she's at my heels.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

I need to show you those pics I got of both Emmy and Ty sitting with their snack watching the Baby Einstein together.... too cute!

CathiWix said...

Yeah I know what you mean. If I ever want to put on makeup or blowdry my hair I have to plop Boo down in front of Bear in the Big Blue House. She is so hooked on "B" as she calls it that the room with the TV in it has no connotation other than "B." The minute we say it she heads for that door. We have played the same videotape over and over for about three weeks now and she hardly seems to care. BTW we loved watching "Party in my Tummy" by Yo Gabba Gabba. Haven't shown it but once to Anastasia but will do it again sometime.

The Taylors said...

Emmy is so cute and tiny! Lilly loves baby einstein as well. She laughs and bounces the whole time it's on. Agreed - it's nice to have a break sometimes.

derrick said...

Bekah,
Emmy is a cutie. She has more energy than any little girl I have met. I appreciated her teaching me that my house is not childproof! It was fun hanging out my Lost friend. Love you