Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Celeste


Just a little post to wish my little sis happy birthday! I know its not the best birthday you've ever had, but I hope it was a good one. She is 24 today, on the 24th. She really has grown up to a marvelous lady, weird to think of her as a grown up, she's my little sis. She has such devotion to her family and is strong enough to deal with uncertainty. I know she is meant for great things, even if she doesn't know it. So, happy birthday Celeste!!! I love you.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Thanks Bek. That truly is a horrible pic of me though. Hahaha. Thanks again for making my birthday wonderful and for the cake. I had a piece for breakfast this morning.

Celeste said...

No offense sweetheart, but that picture makes me think of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. You're a babe!

danberg said...

Hey, I didn't take it --- it is from Rjr & Kelly's reception in AZ, Uncle JErry took it :) I hate the WIz of Oz, so I see no resemblance!

Unknown said...

you are so sweet to think of your little sister!