Monday, March 10, 2008

Been a busy week



The past weeks have been very busy. My older sister and her three kids were visiting from out of state. We had a ton of fun, and are so tired from being on the go so much! We went so many places, the park several times, the Az Science Center, Boyce Thompson Arboretum, the temple grounds, and lots of playing in grandma's backyard. Having all five kids together was really fun!
Check out Celeste & Layn's blog to see pictures of our adventures. Celeste has become the family photographer, and wants to do it professionally soon. She is so good at catching just the right moment with the kids. I watch her take the pictures and would never imagine the poses she catches would turn out so great, she is really talented.

Emmy is growing by leaps and bounds. She is really getting to be so talkative, and can say almost anything. She mostly repeats what I am telling her, but is using probably fifteen or so words on her own. Her favorite word is 'bear'. She loves her pink rattle bear (thank you Kathi!). She looks for him every morning right when she wakes up. Here is a little shot of her looking for bear. Usually she roams around the house screaming his name, but she stops doing it every time the camera turns on. Go figure....

3 comments:

Katie Wells said...

I absolutely love the photo of Emmy in the floral dress standing in the grass. The colors are so vivid! I LOVE IT!

nannybent1 said...

I agree love that dress and I loved the picture so much I cut and pasted it and it is my screen saver for the day today.. I look at your blog, Celeste's and Kelly's
and pic out a photo for the day so I can pretend that I am near you guys... Love you, always, Nanny...

Cari Florence said...

Emmy is so pretty! I love her pigtails, they are just so cute on her.