Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A short trip through Bekah's TV habits ..............

Okay, so maybe I'm just bored, or maybe I'm just in a weird mood. But -- I think I need to give some credit to my favorite shows. The past few weeks I have really been entertained by my television in my spare time (in other words, really really late at night).

First, PROJECT RUNWAY -- I love love love this show for some reason. I know not everyone does, but especially this season -- Christian is so FIERCE -- I just loved watching his personality -- he is hilarious! Seriously, how can you not love him?!?Next, the Office always keeps me laughing. The quipping between Dwight and Jim, or Dwight and anyone. Tonight I was watching reruns, and they still make me laugh. It has been sad to not have new episodes for a long time, but I am sure the ones for next season (or when ever it starts again) will be great. Here is a short quote from tonight:

Jim: Why doesn't Dwight run the meeting (Women's Appreciation Meeting), he plays with dolls.

Dwight: They are collectible action figures and they are worth more than your car.


Top Chef on Bravo is a great reality show. I love watching people cook, and this show has some great dishes! Their season starts tomorrow (Wednesday) -- and this year its in Chicago. There is always something interesting going on, and Dan actually likes this show too.

Last, and maybe least, LOST -- which by the way I am so lost on! If that is their whole point is to make their audience lost, then they have succeeded, and they can stop making new episodes -- or just let us know what the heck is going on! This season is crazy confusing, there are so many plots going on. But, nevertheless, I am still watching most weeks, if I have time. I must say because all my friends disagree, I can't stand Sawyer -- he annoys me and I think he is gross and slimey. Eww!!! What was Kate thinking?

Ahh, my favorite show of all time is definitely Gilmore Girls, and I miss it so much! It used to be the only show I watched, but sadly they are no longer on air. I still love the reruns whenever I can catch them on tv. I love their motto : " Life is short. Talk fast." These two gals were the best friends I never had, but miss terribly since their show ended. Seriously, I was obsessed with this show!!!

4 comments:

Katie Wells said...

Gilmore Girls is one of my favs as well, but sadly it didn't play very frequently here. It would just come and go so I missed so many seasons/episodes. Anyway, I acquired seasons 4-7 while in America and I have been watching them religiously since my return from the states and today I just finished the final show. So sad that it has ended. But at least I have lots of the dvds and can watch them at my leisure. You just can't get sick of that show.

Celeste said...

Come on, with all of your favorite reality shows (top chef? project runway?) you should jump on The Bachelor bandwagon with me.

CathiWix said...

We love the office and have several seasons on DVD. Can't say I thought the writing on last season's episodes was all that good.

BTW I am really having trouble reading the font on your site, maybe I am just getting too old. LOL!

derrick said...

Bek, I totally disagree - there is something very sexy about Sawyer. I don't know the bad boy, hard to read guy attitude has always turned me on.
:)