Friday, March 21, 2008

I've been tagged by Alana!

What is his name- Daniel
How long have you been together-Almost six years
How long did you date- 2 & 1/2 years!!!!!!
How old his he- 27
Who eats more- He does
Who said I love you first-Him, I think.
Who is taller- him
Who can sing better- me, but once in a while he shocks me with his sing-a-long to Elliot Smith
Who does the laundry- Usually me, but he helps when I've had it.
Who pays the bills-I do, we won't elaborate on that.
Who sleeps on the right side- If you are looking at the bed, he does
Who cooks dinner- I do most of the time, but he is always willing to help out.
Who kissed who first- Him --
Who proposed- He did
Who has more friends- Probably me, although he has lots of people he knows on the bus.
Who is more sensitive- He is, I am usually more easy going.
Who has more siblings? I do, three sibs
Who wears the pants? Both of us, but as he would say, usually I am going to do what I am going to do.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Becca,
Cute blog. I want to add you to my list what is blog site. Good to see you are doing good.

Jami Lovell

Jami said...

Becca,
Cute blog. I want to add you to my list what is blog site. Good to see you are doing good.

Jami Lovell

Jami said...

Becca,
Also do you have Kathy and Brookes too.