Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reading can be fun!

I am Anne Elliot!


Take the Quiz here!

I had taken this quiz before, but saw this on Brooke's blog, and thought I would post it (thanks for the idea Brooke :). I actually just finished reading Persuasion, so this is extra fun kinda! I love reading, and can't wait to curl up with a book once Emmy and my work are put to rest for the night. Dan will often be mad at me for staying up till one or two in the morning reading. Persuasion was a great read, I recomend it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Persuasion movie by the Arts and Entertainment Network (A&E), released back in the mid-90's, is a really good chick flick. Also if you liked Persuasion you would probably love Pride and Prejudice. The A&E movie is just as good and it's 6 hours of pure romance! loved it.

PS Bobby loved Pride and Prejudice so much we ended up watching all the Jane Austen movies that were presented on public television this spring. It was too funny. He really loves chick flicks, and we watch all the Hallmark Hall of Fames. Yes, we are old, we still watch network television and we don't have cable.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah, have you ever been to goodreads.com? It is this awesome website where you make a list of books you've read, want to read, etc. And you give each book a rating and you can leave comments about them. It is neat because everyone in my family loves to read so it is a great way to recommend books to each other and share oppinions about books you have all read. I am currently reading Les Meserables. It is awesome.