Saturday, November 29, 2008

Long time, no post!


Wow!  It really has been a while!  I have just been so exhausted lately, hmmmmm.....

Anyway, we are in Louisiana right now, Baton Rouge, visiting Dan's Dad, and having a blast.  Here is a picture of Emmy's favorite thing to see here:


This is Mike the Tiger, LSU's current mascot!  They have the most amazing tiger enclosure for him, and he is visited by thousands and thousands of people each year.  LSU blood runs deep!  I am constantly amazed at what great fans there are here in Baton Rouge, and the entire south.  Although they had a pretty sad game yesterday!  We were at a rest home for the last five minutes of playing time, and it amazed me that all the patients were actually focused on the game, and knew what was going on!  The south is the place to have a football team, they have the best fans!  

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  We sure did!  Post more soon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you announcing something by telling us how exhausted you are?

Katie Wells said...

Yes, exhausted....are you pregnant?? And I totally agree about LSU fans. They are very devoted to their team!

Lisa said...

I think someone is in her first trimester? hmmmm... Congrats! :D

danberg said...

okay, yes, we are pregnant!!! we will be due next summer sometime, haven't been to the doc yet. :)

Jen Ketcher said...

Yay, Beks!! That's awesome! Congrats. Hoping for anything in particular? (And yes, I know, a baby!)

Blake and Alisa said...

we are so happy for you. especially that you got to go see dan's family...i can't wait until i can go see mine again.

Amber said...

So jealous that you guys got to head down south! I won't tell Mark because he too will be jealous. And a HUGE congrats on the news! Hopefully you don't have a rotten 1st trimester! How was your pregnancy with Emmy?

Anonymous said...

we'll have another HUGE nursery in 2 years when all these babies turn 1 1/2!

danberg said...

To Jen: I am not hoping for either one, just as long as the baby is healthy! My husband however, is kinda hoping for another girl ... Yes, Emmy has him wrapped around her finger!!!

to Heather: Are you pregnant too? How fun if we are having babies at the same time again!

to Amber: My pregnancy with Emmy was lots of puking, but other than that it was great. Once the second trimester is over the sickness gets a little better (yes that is second). But overall, I feel great other than the couple times a week of puking. Hopefully this one will be as good :)

nannybent1 said...

I just knew that Emmy and I had a special bond. Now I know what it is. It's the jungle animals they don't call me Jungle Janet for nothin.... Love you guys and you know I love the pic of Mike...
always, Nanny