Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I know, its a little late. I have been playing catch-up around the house. Every weekend I seem to get really behind, and every Monday I have to try to get everything done at once! I guess I am just a true procrastinator, down to the core :)

This year Emmy was a butterfly. She had the most adorable wings, and two really cute curled pigtails. She loved being a butterfly actually. When we first got the wings, she didn't want anything to do with them. One night her Papa was over for dinner, and told her that when she wore the wings she would get candy. She immediately let him put them on her and turned as said I want "candy, cah-ket (chocolate)." So, for the past week every time she saw them she would ask for 'cah-ket' and want to put them on. The night of Halloween she was so excited to get candy! We went to my parents ward Trunk or Treat. She walked up to each person and said 'cer teat' (trick or treat), even the scary ones. This girl has her priorities right, candy over being afraid of scary people! Ha! She got tons of candy, and probably would have eaten it all that night if I let her!
Here are a few pictures of the night.
Ready to go Trick or Treating!
At the Trunk or Treat with Uncle Roger.
Ty and Celeste, didn't he make a great Joker?
He was acting so funny, he kept hiding and scaring me, totally in character!

It's so hard to be so little and not be able to go down the big slide :) They watched for a good half an hour!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

will you email me those pics? I LOVE THEM! I cant believe how OLD Ems looks! Haha, and that pic of Ty... Hilarious

Kelly said...

Uncle Raw-jo, Uncle Raw-jo, Uncle Raw-jo!!

hahaha

Celeste said...

Yeah that pic of Ty is totally hilarious. I'm so glad Emmy wore the butterfly wings. She looked so cute.

Amber said...

She did make an adorable butterfly. It always seem strange to me how different the costumes are in AZ than in Idaho. Weather totally dictates a lot!

Shelly said...

The wings are very cute and especially cute on Emmy, she is so darn cute! I'm glad you had a good halloween!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

Emms is so flippin' cute! Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween and weekend. Wish we could have been there. Give Emmy a hug and kiss from us!

Lisa said...

Oh she is growing up so fast! She is adorable!

Erin Nicole said...

Look at all of her hair! She is so pretty Bek..

Play date sounds good to me!