Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crazy say what?

Seriously, she cracks me up .....

I was getting ready to take her to my mom's while I attended a work function. She played with her toys the whole time, and when it was time to go, we had the following conversation:


Me: Em, get your shoes, its time to go to Mamaw's house.

Em: What mom, what you need?

Me: Em, get your shoes on, you are going to Mamaw's house while I go to work.

Em: (looks at me in the eye, then looks away and shrugs) Ummm, no thanks. I think I'll just stay here, I'm a big girl now.



Yeah right? Then why aren't you doing the dishes and cleaning the toilet!!!! HA! seriously, this girl cracks me up! Gotta love her.

6 comments:

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

That's hilarious! Love her :)

Dannenbergs said...

I love to hear about conversations you have with Emmy. She has such a good imagination and vocabulary.

nannybent1 said...

She kinda sounds like you did when you were little.
Overnight you went from 2 to like 10. Thinking you could do things without help and no one around to watch you...
Love you and your blog.....
Always, Nanny
p.s tell Dan hi and I love him too..

Lisa said...

too cute!

Celeste said...

She is so funny with the things she says.

And yes, I know you're due in July-I'm already planning on doing a session for you (free of course). I'm just trying to think of some extra marketing or something to get extra business this summer so we can squeak by if you know what I mean. No worries. Love you.

Blake and Alisa said...

okay i haven't checked blogs forever so this was ny first attempt at catching up. looks llike Em is doing the same types of things as my boys. They are really exploring the no it's okay i'll do what i wasnt stage. so call me when you get the chance