Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas

As kids get more into the holiday, it makes it worth every effort we put into the day as parents. Having Emmy be old enough to understand that Santa was coming and to really enjoy her presents, made it such a fun day! It was fun to start our own family traditions this year as well. There are lots of traditions different families have for Christmas and Christmas Eve, and I borrowed a few from some families I know.


Here are a few pictures of our sweet girls over the holidays.




Christmas Eve jammies.



Emmy dumping out the goods, she's a fast learner ;)




Maisy opening a gift.



Emmy blinged out with her Ariel stuff - shoes, earrings, necklace, headband, ring, did I miss something?



Maisy opening her Noah's Ark. She loves it almost as much as Emmy, HA!

5 comments:

Katie Wells said...

Olivia totally loved all of Joshua's gifts too and it was hard getting her to understand that those were his toys and to stop taking them away from him.

Trish said...

The girls are both looking so big and i was just there!

Summer said...

They look so similar it is crazy! So cute.

Blake and Alisa said...

beautiful girls...you ever think i'll get any?

the Gardners said...

Hey Bekah! I have a question for you that I need a quick response for a project I am working on. Can you email me and/or send me your phone number and I will give you a call...Michelle=)

muechelle (at) hotmial (dot) com

Thanks!