Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Emmy the Amazing!

So here is an update for the arizona Dannenbergs.

Emmy has recently picked up two new tricks out of know where. We are not sure where she picked this up, possibly from some friends of ours, but she plays peek-a-boo with blankets, hands, etc.... She also decided to start clapping. This were sure she got from her cousin tyler. In other emmy news, shes still an adventurer and a tough kid. She can take a good tumble. Shes also getting in her third tooth!! Its poking through.

As far as bekah goes, shes busy with watching emmy during the day and working part time at night.

And I (dan) am still cranking it out at ASU. Its crazy busy though. As it should being the 2nd busiest campus in the nation!!!!!! I have usualy an hour and a half inbetween classes which is great for homework and lunch. Lunch though is quite pricey on campus, so I try to bring food or on thursdays the Institute building has $1 lunchs. (The Institute is an LDS building that has gospel classes you can take, its really cool). So far im loving school still. The design college is VERY competitive, but I like that. Out of the 300 students in my class, only 44 will be accepted for the 2 - 4 years of the school!!!! Its REALLY intense. But, I love challanges and their course do that for me.

0 comments: