Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Emmy's third tooth and my ramblings about things!!!!

Emmy has her third (upper front tooth) coming in!!! Its just now slowly poking through and I must say she handles teeth coming in like a pro. Shes been a trooper as always. Shes kinda slowed down with the growing, but with her massive sleeping epidemics lately we might be wrong.

School is alive and kicking for me. Im taking a full load and studing: Design Awareness, Design History, Designing Life, and a Studio class. Of course my favorite is the Studio because its hands on. I got my Mac, laptop computer for school and I must say, I LOVE IT!!!! The simplicity of the thing is unreal and brilliant. I use it for graphic programs and it handles it perfectly. I love it so much I think I might name it and give it a placemat at our dinner table.

In other news!!! My beard is officially gone (at least until the sequel is permitted). Bekah and I were released with the cub scouts at church and I was given a new calling. Bekah is yet to recieve hers. My new calling is Assistant Priest Quroum Advisor. I help out with the 16 - 18 year old boys with teaching their class on sunday, or going to events with them or camping, etc...
It should be fun. But, back to the beard. I shaved the beard off because bekah and I agree that I am teaching and helping these young men prepare for missions, so it felt appropriate to be more clean shaven. Emmy really likes it too!!! thats a plus.
(note: callings are church duties assigned to church members to help run the church, every position in the church is a calling and based on the willingness of the member to serve) not sure if everybody knew what a calling was or not

bye
-dan

1 comments:

Kelly said...

a placemat at the dinner table? i will think highly of your mac when it can beat me in high low