Thursday, October 2, 2008

Munchkin Say What???

Emmy is such a chatterbox lately! She just talks and talks and talks. More and more I am realizing that a lot of what she says and does is a reflection of what I do or say. I never realized how much I talk with my hands until Emmy started doing it too!!! She just cracks me up with some of the stuff she comes up with.

Sometimes when she hears someone fart, she calls them a dinosaur, because that sounds like the dinosaur at Target to her!

She calls Kix cereal 'Tatum' for a reason completely unknown me.

Several weeks ago we lost one of her favorite stuffed animals, Broby, a charcter from 'Yo Gabba Gabba' (If you've never seen this show, You Tube it, its hilarious!). Everytime she hears me talk about not being able to find something she tells me 'Broby have it' followed up with 'Broby sad'.

Here is just one small clip of our 'conversations', I just love this clip cause she just keeps talking even with her mouth full of a pear!!!

7 comments:

nannybent1 said...

She is the cutest even when her
mouth is full of pears....
She is quite the talker.
Love to you all,
always,
Nanny (oh yeah I am Manny now...)

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!! A mini Bekah =-)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I just saw your post on my blog. I would love to do something next week. What day? Wednesday I think I am hanging out with my sister as her kids are out of school, but the other days if you dont mind coming over to my apartment that would be fun. Talk to you later. P.S. are you coming on Friday?

Amber said...

I too love it when her mouth is full of pears. Oh and the hand movement is awesome! Rock on little chatterbox!

Celeste said...

Hehe. So cute. She is such a chatterbox, what girl isn't?

Lisa said...

How fun! She is so dang cute!

Katie Wells said...

Love it! She really is adorable. I wish we lived near each other so our girls could play. I think they would have a lot of fun together.