Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh -- did I mention . . . .

We found Broby!!!!!!
Emmy's long lost best pal has returned from the world of lost toys! Daddy found him between the cushions of the chair in the front room! (I promise I clean my house, don't know how it slipped by!) Best friends are reunited!


Emmy has also started using the potty! One morning she came to me as said 'Mommy poo poo' - and I thought she was talking about the fact that Tigger and Pooh were on TV, but then she started making the poop face, and I got what she was meaning - finally. She used her big girl potty twice that day, but didn't use it again sucessfully for a week or two. The last two days she has been using the potty for #1's and #2's quite regularly. Not to the point that we are buying underwear yet, but she's doing a really great job! We'll see if this sticks, or if it is just a phase brought about by the chocolate reward she gets when she uses the toilet :)

We have all been sick with sinus stuff for the past week, since the weather turned cooler here. Shelly invited us to the zoo with her, Christy and Celeste. It was so much fun to all go with our kids, and the weather was great! Emmy had so much fun! She loved every play area, and animal we saw.

Emmy, Blaine & Ty sitting on a horse bench - Giddyup!

Blaine and Emmy on a dolphin bench. They had so much fun playing together!

Shelly, Karsten, Me, Emmy, Blaine, and Camryn as we were leaving the zoo. Can't you tell Emmy is ready to get out of her stroller?

The Zoo was so much fun - Thanks Shelly and gang!!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

YEAHHH!! I love Emmy. She is getting SO stinkin big! Holy Cow!! Cant wait to see you guys in a few days! Love ya

Shelly said...

Yes it was lots of fun! I will be stealing pics from you... I didn't take very many. The one of Emmy and Blaine is so cute!

Ashley Lorena said...

it was so good to see you at church today -- i mean see you, i didn't even get to talk to you -- emmy is getting so big. We miss you!

sarahtuckett said...

okay -- sorry about the last comment -- ryans friend ashley was over and signed into my computer and i didn't know.... now you know what she looks like. I liked it beter when you were his girlfriend. HOw things change.....HELP!!!! He did get straight A's -- we won't mention marys grades.

The Taylors said...

Did Lilly lose Broby when we were there last week? If so, sorry if we caused unneccessary trouble. Emmy is a doll - you are seriously spoiled - I can't believe she's practically potty-training herself! What a smart girl!