Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Seriously, love this girl. She is so much fun at this age. Don't get me wrong, she's not perfect, but isn't two so much fun (despite the challenges). She is getting all her molars - ha - I thought she was in the clear for teething until she was three, isn't that why they're called three-year-old molars? I guess not so much!
Lately she is just so active. I am glad she likes to be outside so much, she could live at the park in a little tent I think. I actually took the park away for a couple weeks in hope she would do #2's on the potty to earn the park, but that didn't work. She finally did do the #2 on the potty for the first time! We will see if that performance has an encore today :) Really, she's so close to potty training, and could probably be there by now if I weren't so tired! Its my goal to only have one kid in diapers, so I have just a few months to get her set! Wish me luck .........
This pregnancy is going well, I am just soooooooo tired! We have been so busy lately that I haven't been sleeping enough, and I am exhausted all the time. I am having my doubts about the ultrasound results too, for some reason I keep worrying this is a boy! I am having my doctor double check soon, hopefully. I will let y'all know if it changes! :)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Yeah that was my goal too- to have only one kid in diapers. Ha! Yeah right. Emmy will probably do it though.

Ty's gonna be 5 and still in diapers.

Thanks for having a picnic at the park with us yesterday! Love you guys.

sarahtuckett said...

She is sooo cute! We loved having her at the play! I think she actually enjoyed it too! Love you guys!

nannybent1 said...

Love love love your new camera....