Monday, April 6, 2009

A Visit from P-paw & Dan's Birthday

Emmy had a blast while her 'P-paw' was visiting. (that name is what Emmy started calling him when she was a year old, and it has stuck!) She just loved every minute. We went to the park several times, fed the ducks at the lake (or tried to), and just hung out. It was great!

This girl could live at the park!


At the park, Em got sand in her shoes and just couldn't bear to wear them anymore, so Uncle Layn let her wear his flip flops. It was amusing watching her try to play in them!



P-paw and Emmy walking by the lake. We tried to feed the ducks, but they weren't too interested. They must get too much plain white bread.


Emmy helping P-paw tie his shoes. For some reason she is really interested in laces lately.

Dan's Birthday

We celebrated Dan's birthday at a restaurant called Pizza Fusion. It had good food, and its all organic (not that I care about that). The food was really fresh and delicious (or as Emmy said d-yishious). They had a little bench outside that the toddlers were all obsessed with.


Dan requested 'Moon Cake' for his birthday, so that's what he got (thanks Nanny for that recipe, it is a family favorite!). Emmy and Ty helping blow out the candles.

This last picture is Emmy geeking it out with Daddy. She is listening to , what I can only imagine, some really awful 'techno' music that Dan calls 'electronic' or something. She felt so grown up being able to sit at the table with Daddy and listen to his music. She's sporting her new Manny shirt too (thanks OKC Smiths).

6 comments:

Kelly said...

ah! How fun! I love all the new pics!!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

What the heck is moon cake?

nannybent1 said...

Okay I feel really realy bad I missed Dan's birthday........
Tell Dan I love him and HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY... and I will make it up to him. You know I always do when I mess up...
love love love you....Nanny

Shelly said...

How fun! You are always getting visitors. Maybe we should move away so people could come visit us... it looks fun:)
I hope you are feeling good- or at least okay:) Lets try to get together before that baby comes!

Oh-ya, Tiffani dees found me on facebook and she has a blog. Check it out from her link on my blog. FUN to get to see her again!

Tiffani said...

Bekah- so glad you found me what an adorable little girl you have! Shoot me an email we'll have to chat. micani1@msn.com

Tiffani

Celeste said...

Hehe. Love the picture of her with Layn's flip flops on.