Monday, April 13, 2009

What's not fun about a two year old?

Seriously, lately everything she does makes me either laugh or want to pull my hair out! Favorite quote of the day. . . .
Dan is sitting with her in the bathroom while she attempts to do a #2 on the big girl potty. Mommy is in the kitchen making dinner. I hear her say to him, "Daddy, I can't do poo poos with you in here. I need you to go to the front room and get Mommy."
She was dead serious.
It took me more than thirty seconds to get in to the bathroom to sit by her, and she starts yelling "Mommy I need you, I need you in here so I can do poo poos!"
Honestly, whose child is this?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

hahaha, please continue to post quotes from her. I love it.

sarahtuckett said...

I am cracking up.... you just gotta love that girl...

signed...
"sarah from the show"

Lisa said...

haha!!! I can so relate:) Jayni sends me out of the bathroom and slams the door behind me. haha!

Celeste said...

Um, she's totally your daughter Bek. She's SO you in her personality and SO her daddy in looks. She is so funny. Love that girl.